Bleeding Cool is claiming that they’ve gotten their hands on the character descriptions for the first film in the new trilogy.
According to the report, casting for the following roles has begun today in the U.K.:
- Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking,
- A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.
- Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, physically fit
- A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and physically fit.
- Forty something male, physically fit, military type.
- Thirtysomething male, intellectual.
- Seventysomething male, strong opinions and tough.
There’s nothing so far to indicate that these are major roles, so they may be the descriptions of secondary or even tertiary characters.